Human body switches to detox mode at the start of spring season and the salads are the main item on serving tables. Nature has given us all the sources to freshen our cells and fill them with energy to maintain the body’s natural detox function. Fresh vegetables are natural source of fiber & many antioxidant which prevent many chain reactions responsible for initiation of several diseases. One must include any type of salad in meal either he likes it or not, to remain fit. You should try this easy to follow vegetable rainbow salad recipe.
Vegetable Rainbow Salad Recipe
SERVES: 5-6 Persons
TIME: 30 Minutes
- 2 carrots (80 calories)
- 2 cucumbers (34 calories)
- 2 green onions (62 calories)
- 2 cups red cabbage (18 calories)
- 2 cups lettuce (10 calories)
- 1 small broccoli (9 calories)
- 1 cup boiled macaroni (optional ingredient)
- 1 cup yellow capsicum (29 calories)
- Half cup tomatoes (5 calories)
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 5 tablespoon honey
- As per taste, black pepper
- As per taste, salt
- Peel off the carrots and cucumbers.
- Shred the red cabbage finely, cut the lettuce leaves and yellow capsicum into small size.
- Chop the green onions in slanting position.
- Cut broccoli head into small pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes into small chunks, discard the seeds.
- Mix all the vegetables with macaroni and toss properly or you can put in separate layers.
- Pour the lemon juice then sprinkle black pepper and salt.
- Add ginger juice and honey.
- Transfer in to a salad bowl, keep in fridge till chilled.
- Decorate with lettuce leaves and serve with meal.
Delicious vegetable rainbow salad recipe is ready to serve and eat. It is a perfect option to eat before dinner or to serve in the party. I am sure that you are going to try it to like it. If you found it useful, leave a comment. It is also great for persons who wants to lose weight.
I will definitely try this salad. I can already feel the taste in my mouth. Satchit. Kind regards.