Chicken bites are the all-time favorite recipe of whole family, including kids, parents and grandparents. We all tried chicken bites recipes many times for the lunch boxes, at brunch and tea time. But have you ever tried, with the twist of cheese and add it in your weekend dinners and parties to make your friends fall in love with their flavor and crisp.
Tender chicken bites are yummy and delicious with the advantage of healthy ingredients present in bites. These juicy chicken bites with the crispy coating and creamy topping with the kick of cheese make it worth loving. In this recipe we used cheese a rich source of protein with the other ingredients which are good to add in your diet with the minimal intake of calories.
Delicious Baked Cheesy Cheddar Chicken Bites
Here is the complete list of the ingredients which you can shuffle according to your taste.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 Tb. Spoon Soya sauce
- 1 Tb. Spoon Chilli sauce
- Salt n pepper to taste
- Dried parsley
- ½ cup milk
- Cheddar cheese
- Bran rusk or Ritz crackers
There are two different ingredients for two different sauces 1st one is creamy one and full of flavours which you can enjoy with your friends. The other one is based on the plain white sauce with eth additional cheese in it for the health conscious people who don’t want to wat too much cream and cut the extra calories from your diet.
- Creamy sauce recipe ingredients are
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 Tb. Spoon sour cream
- 2 Tb. Spoon butter
- Cheesy white sauce recipe
- ½ tea spoon Butter
- 1 Tb. Spoon plain flour
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green chillies chopped and parsley
- Take chicken breasts and cut them in the 3 portions. Marinate chicken with the ingredients mentioned for chicken like soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt n pepper. Optionally you can hammer chicken to tender these bites.
- Take three bowl and separately add in it milk, cheese and cracker crumbs or bran rusk crumbs. In crumbs add little bit of salt n pepper.
- Take chicken bites one by one and dip it in milk then coat cheese flakes on them. Now make another coating of crumbs one by one on all chicken bites.
- Spray your baking tray with the cooking spray and place chicken pieces onto it. Cover your tray with the foil and baked for 40 minutes at 350 degrees. After that remove foil and place tray in the oven for additional 10 minutes. When your chicken bites are golden from sides the yummy delicious bites are ready to enjoy with the sauce.
- For making sauces take a sauce pan and add in it cream of chicken soup with the sour cream and butter init. Cook it at a medium low heat until it combines in creamy sauce.
- For the second sauce take butter and add plain flour in it. When it gives the good smell add milk in it and use the whisk to combine it in a thick smooth paste. Add seasoning to taste and cheese to give it additional flavour.
- Pour sauce on chicken bites at serving time and also the dried parsley.
Ahh! Super crispy and delicious cheddar cheese bites are ready to eat and serve.