Garlic cheese pretty golden balls are so delicious in taste that anyone who tries them first time, demands again shortly. The cheese stuffed dough is so soft, crunchy and yet creamy making them popping up in your thoughts again and again. They also provide sufficient amount of calories being a healthy munch, a party item, favorite of all age groups specially kids. Serves awesome with tea, coffee, afternoon snack and in late night cravings. Don’t know about the rest of peeps but surely I am going to try them again. Here comes recipe of Herbal garlic cheese balls with nutritional value to follow.
Herbal Garlic Cheese Balls Recipe
PREPARATION TIME: 20 Minutes
BAKING TIME: 20 Minutes
BALLS COUNT: 18 Balls
- 35 Mozzarella cubes
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Half teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 pound pizza dough
- Grease a baking tray with butter.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven up to 360 degree Fahrenheit.
- Make 18-20 small pieces of dough in equal volume.
- Flatten a dough piece and place two small cheese chunks in it.
- Cover the cheese with dough and seal at upside.
- Keep on placing on the baking tray with the seal side facing down. Cover and rise until balls get puffy.
- Mix Italian seasoning, butter and garlic and heat in microwave until butter gets melt.
- Brush this mixture all over the balls and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over.
- Bake until golden brown or for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot in a serving plate, cut one ball into half showing melted cheese.
- Total calories per serving 110
- Total fat 8g
- Saturated fat 5g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 230mg
- Carbohydrates 5g
- Proteins 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Vitamin A 8%
- Calcium 10%
You can add some vinegar and salt marinated chicken or pork pieces with cheeses too. It will add some extra taste and calories, very much suitable for playing & growing children.