Mixture of cucumber and onion is one of the unique and delicious combinations that everyone loves to have with each course of meal. Cucumber is a rich source of water with some amount of only vitamin K. On the other hand onion is also full of water and some protein. Eating the combination of two prevents from different viral attacks. This salad mixture can be taken with food or putting inside of breads/buns, sandwich recipes. All depends upon your style & taste of eating. Besides providing various health benefits, this cucumber and onion salad recipe will safeguard you from many diseases.
Following mentioned recipe takes only 5-10 minutes out of your busy schedule, don’t forget to try out.
CUCUMBER AND ONION SALAD RECIPE
Serves 4 persons.
- 2 Cucumbers
- 2 Onions
- Black pepper
- Table Salt
- One Lemon
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic powder
- Wash the cucumbers in tap water. Peeling off or not is your choice.
- Cut the thin round slices or chop into small pieces.
- Cut the onion in circles or the same way as chopped the cucumber into small pieces.
- Mix the cucumber and onions.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- Add black pepper and table salt as per your taste.
- Extract the lemon juice in a separate bowl and separate the seeds from it.
- Pour the lemon juice into above made mixture.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Pour into a separate plate special for salad items.
- Garnish with some green leaves or tomato pieces.
- Serve the instantly ready salad to the guests or for home use.
Hope you will like the taste and benefits of home made cucumber onion salad. Below check some amazing health benefits of salad to know its importance in your diet.
Benefits of Cucumber and Onion Salad
Besides being delicious, cucumber and onion salad fights against cancer disease, diabetes, high blood pressure. It is also great for weight conscious peoples.