Berry family is rich in antioxidants and vitamins plus they carry amazingly yummy taste that you cannot leave once you start eating it. Raspberries combined with other fruits make delicious salads and when combined with chocolate or whipped creams you can imagine what it will really look like. Yes! Delicious! We want you to try something different today in shape of chocolate layered raspberry cake.
Here we are with an amazing recipe of chocolate and raspberry layered cake.
Chocolate Layered Raspberry Cake
Ingredients for cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Cocoa powder 2 tbs
- Mix all-purpose flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together and leave aside.
- Beat the eggs until they turn into white/ light yellow form now add icing sugar slowly and keep beating.
- Mix the dry ingredients with eggs and sugar mixture, add vanilla essence and mix with spatula to make thick batter
- Spray the pan with oil and pour the batter into the pan.
- Place the pan in 375 C pre-heated oven and bake the cake.
Place one cup of raspberries in pan and add one tbs icing sugar, cook until it changed into jam like mixture.
- Brown cooking chocolate block
- 2 tbs butter
- One cup icing sugar
- One cup whipped cream
- Melt the butter and chocolate together add icing sugar, cook until firm.
- Remove the flame and let it cool for 5 minutes than add whipped cream to make smooth chocolate frosting.
- Now cut the previously baked cake into 3 layers and spread chocolate mixture to first layer and whole raspberries in the first layer than place the second layer over it and spread raspberry sauce and cover with final layer of cake.
- Now cover the whole cake with chocolate frosting and place raspberries at the top of the cake to cover entire outer. Serve and enjoy.