Chocolate fudge pastry pieces are so mouthwatering that you can’t resist them long. I first tasted it at my own birthday, brought by a friend in home birthday celebration. Later I thought to try the recipe at my own and guess what, it was more than yummy, soft & delicious. Moreover the chocolate has its own benefits of helping the smooth blood flow and being an antioxidant. Therefore fudge cake is best for a chocolate craving. The aroma of pastry piece would make you relax and fantasize into a new world. Here we go..!
Chocolate Fudge Pastry Cake Recipe
Total Time: 1 hour
- 225g Icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons semi skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 60g butter
- 100g self-raising four
- 100g margarine
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 medium sized eggs
- Preheat the oven to 356 degree F.
- Grease and line the moulde with parchment paper.
- Mix margarine, eggs and sugar with flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Add two tablespoon of hot water, beat well and mix with electric mixer till it gets smooth.
- Pour evenly in the tin moulde and bake for 30 minutes or golden brown sponge cake.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire wreck at room temperature.
- In a bowl melt the chocolate and butter with milk.
- Add one tablespoon of hot water, cocoa, and icing sugar into bowl, mix well.
- The above mixture should be thick enough to get spread on the sponge cake.
- Evenly spread it with the spoon over the cake surface. Cover the sides with the remaining icing mixture.
- Decoration can be done with a piece of some chocolate like kit kat or Cadbury.
Keep in refrigerator for few hour and cut into triangular pastry size pieces. Tempting brown fudge pastries are ready to be eaten.
- Calories 240
- Total Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 190mg
- Carbohydrates 27g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 2g
- Iron 10%
- Calcium 4%