Can you make fries from the Avocado? If not then don’t be worried. These fries are super crunchy from the outside and creamy from the inside. I am sure my baked Avocado fries are simply healthy and impossible to resist. With garlic lime chili dip sauce, the Avocado fries taste even more special. The garlic lime versatile sauce goes with almost everything well. I love Avocados, so this simple green goodness can transform fries into a crispy and satisfying snack to take with sandwiches or tea. Garlic lime chili aioli is the perfect dip for Avocado fries.
Baked Avocado Fries Recipe
For the fries:
- 2 Avocados (sliced into ¼ inch slices)
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- A spoonful of flour
- 3 tsp of Red pepper or chili powder
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper
- Olive oil
For the Aioli
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbs minced garlic
- 2 ½ tbs lime juice
- ¾ tsp chili seasoning
- Before making Avocado fries, make sure to mix up the Aioli sauce first to make it ready to serve.
- Slice the avocados into ¼” slices (approx)
- In one bowl, beat your eggs and make mixture of eggs, the milk and the Worcestershire sauce. Add 2 tablespoons of flour.
- In another bowl, pepper, red pepper or chili powder and rest of your flour
- Take sliced avocado pieces and dip it into the egg mixture and then the flour mixture. This way make the mixture ready to go into the oil.
- Drop slices of Avocado into the oil carefully. However take care that the slices do not touch each other. One minute fry is usually enough to make the slices sides golden brown, an indication to flip it to other side for the same process (1 minute more).
- Remove the fries to a paper or tissue towel. Allow it to cool a bit before dipping into sauce.
- For the Aioli:
- Mix mayonnaise, lime juice, chili seasoning and garlic in a bowl or blender. To allow the flavours to blend completely, refrigerate the mixture for about an hour. Aioli is ready to serve.
Mmmmm looks so good