From vegetables, smoothies, chicken to Quiche, we have got loads of tasty and easy avocado recipes to try at home. Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche is great for lunch, dinner or even breakfast. The amazing combination of cheese, bacon and Avocado makes delightful recipe. The base of the quiche is simply pepper, milk, eggs and salt. The crumbled bacon, nutritious chopped Avocado and shredded mozzarella cheese are the main ingredients to make the dish look good and taste good. I am certain that if you love avocado and quiche, than I am sure you will love this avocado quiche combination.
Avocado bacon crustless quiche recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche servings: 6
- 6 eggs (large)
- ¼ cup milk (or milk alternative)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup cooked bacon from about 6 slices of bacon
- 1 Avocado peeled, chopped and seeded
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add eggs, milk, pepper and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk it until properly combined.
- Add Avocado, cheese and bacon and gently stir until well mixed.
- After that, you have to pour egg mixture into the pie plate.
- To ensure even distribution throughout the quiche, you can use spoon to push some of the bacon and avocado around.
- Bake it for about 30 minutes and don’t forget to rotate half way through.
- Let the Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche cool down for 5 minutes.
- Now you can serve, slice and eat this delicious recipe.
As the dish is for 6 persons, we assume serving size 1/6th.
Saturated fat: 4.3
I do hope you like the best of taste of our Avocado bacon cheesy quiche recipe. It is easy to prepare and is for parties, lunch, dinner and can be serve in the breakfast as well.